Do 1 ‘Good For Your Body’ Thing Every DayPosted by Robin Hart on Feb 9, 2012 in Affirmations, Awakening The Virtues, CDs, Customized CD, Hypnosis, Mental Power, Motivation, Self-Confidence, Sessions, Skype, Thoughts, Transformation | 0 comments
How does one go about initializing one’s sense of self esteem or self-confidence? Here’s a great place to begin…
Do 1 ‘good for your body’ thing every day. This is the quickest fix I know to make you feel better about yourself and your world. And if that is happening, things get better. It doesn’t have to be hard. Choose one of these things or find another–just make it short and sweet.
- Do 10 sit-ups each morning before you get dressed.
- Take a walk at lunch time.
- Use a treadmill or a mini-trampoline while watching TV.
- Make your bed before you leave the house.
- Clean the kitchen sink before you leave the house.
- Pick up the mess before you go to bed.
- Write a thank you note every day. Thank you for…because.. To a family member, a client, a customer, or a co-worker.
- Listen to your self-confidence Hypnosis CD every day! Put on your IPod and take a 20 min power rest! You will feel a difference every time you listen!
- Listen to one Awakening the Virtues CD a day! Put them on your IPod and go for your walk. These are all about love, thankfulness, and compassion.
The principle is that it is not nearly so important WHAT you do. The important part is that you establish a discipline that makes you feel like you’ve accomplished something and that you have kept your word to yourself. And that my friend…is Self-Confidence in the truest sense!
‘I said I’d do it and I did it. Every day. Even if I didn’t have time. Even if I didn’t feel like it. I did it! YEA!’
Source: by Linda Brakeall, GRI, CRB, is a nationally recognized expert in sales and marketing for Realtors. Linda, a Realtor for 13 years, three of which were as an award wining sales person, spent the next ten years as a manager and corporate trainer. She has been speaking professionally speaking, training and consulting since 1992. For more information about Linda, email FrogPond at susie@FrogPond.com.
Serving the local Portland, Oregon area…including Beaverton, Hillsboro, Tigard and Portland Metro area.
Try Anew Perspective Hypnosis CDs & MP3s….If I don’t have what you need, let me know and I will create a CD for you…