Fall is an Opportunity to Create a ResetPosted by Robin Hart on Oct 7, 2017 in Affirmations, Blog, Happiness, Self-Care, Self-Confidence, Transformation | 0 comments
Can you feel the opportunity for new beginnings in the air? Nature has a natural rhythm of transformation. Everything has a cycle in life, just like the seasons. Here we are in fall it’s a time of release, similar to the leaves falling. Most of us have an association with new beginnings and school starting in the fall.
Why not take advantage of this opportunity to align yourself and set your intention to create a new….
- Routine for self-care
- Practice for personal growth
- Discipline for… writing a book, starting a business, exercise etc.
And the list goes on….
What would you like to create in your life? This is time for you to create a “reset”.
- Writing a list of your dreams, goals, wishes, and desires.
- Then list them in order of priority.
- Decide which project you choose to take on 1st.
- Take the 1st project and break it down into steps.
- Then break down the steps into smaller doable steps or tasks.
- Log the steps/tasks on your calendar.
- Decide on a gift to reward yourself with once you have achieved your goal.
- Find a friend or colleague to be your accountability partner. (Having support is vital to your success.)
- Create several positive affirmations for yourself, such as;
“I am excited and committed to taking daily action as I manifest my dreams, goals, wishes, and desires.”
” I happily accept ___(desired outcome)___ in my life.”
“Its fun and easy for me to keep my promise to myself as I follow through with my daily tasks.”
” I feel a great sense of pride when I accomplish my tasks.”
Every morning when you arise focus on what you are grateful for in your life. (Like attracts like.”) Then, set your intention for the day. If you do this before you get out of bed you will set a powerful tone for the day. Your subconscious is extremely receptive to your suggestions at this time because you just woke up and are in the alpha state of consciousness. This is a good time to read and/or state your affirmation power statements out loud!
I hope this is inspiring and you try these suggestions!
Robin Hart, M.CH.t
Call for your free consultation with Robin Hart. If you are in the Portland Oregon, Beaverton Oregon or Hillsboro Oregon area, you can have an in office consultation/appointment. If you are further away then we are happy to set up a Skype or phone session. Call: 503-317-8700.